流沙


~Natalie walker / Quicksand

I must have been so stupid
I must have been so out of touch
He must have been so clever
Convincing me that this was really love

Desperate for words
Lost in a maze
It fell apart
I lost my place
It hurt so bad
I cried for days
Time healed all pain
Now I'm okay

How many times can my heart break
Disillusioned by the thought of flawless love
Will I every get there
Or am I drowning in quicksand
With no relief to come

I'll rise from all my sorrow
Let the sun shine on my face
All alone in comfort
Its my solitude I will embrace

I will rise from my sorrow

曾經,我把自己沈入最深的海洋
試著屏住呼吸,等待這一切過去
有一天醒來時,海洋已經變成沒有邊際的沙漠
對我而言,卻什麼也沒有改變
我以為我已經準備好下一次見面時跟你說的話
見到了你,卻還是一句都說不出口
我的話語,消逝在流沙之中
我想,我還需要更多的時間
好好調適一下自己的心情吧
原諒我只是一個多愁善感的人








0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button